Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Corner Display with a broken Spindle

This project ended up quite a bit trickier then it first looked. When the item came it, we knew it had one broken spindle. We needed to carefully un-screw all the spindles so that the broken one could be glued, then put back in place. What we found out though was that several of the spindles were actually cracked and that by un-screwing them, those cracks became breaks. So all of a sudden, what started out as a little project, became a big project. We got it done today, and here is the finished result. I'd say that spindle looks just about as good as ever. What a pretty corner accent piece this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment